Our Learning Community
Island Discovery is a network of several learning communities. Our head office and main campus is on Bowen Island. We have teachers and parents that also participate in many blended programs throughout the Lower Mainland and other places in B.C.
Some of these groups are facilitated by Island Discovery teachers. Others are privately run but attended by many of our families.
For more information please contact the programs directly if you haven’t already. All school registrations will come through the IDLC main office and we work collaboratively with each program listed here to ensure you have all the information needed.
If you’re not sure where to start, contact our main office for guidance.
- IDLC (main campus – Bowen Island)
- Squamish Nature Learners (Squamish)
- Fresh Air Learning (North Vancouver)
- Richmond Nature Learners (Richmond)
- IDEAS DL High School (Vancouver)
- Island Discovery East (IDEast) (East Vancouver)
- Hummingbird Waldorf Program (Courtenay)
- Saplings Outdoor Program (North Vancouver)
- Soaring Eagle (North Vancouver and Vancouver)
- Southlands Farm (South Vancouver)
- Vancouver Nature Learners (Southeast Vancouver)
- Vancouver Island School for Innovation and Inquiry (VISII) (Victoria)
- Sea to Sky Outdoor School (Roberts Creek)